Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swim lessons


Summer is coming to an end in AZ. While the rest of the USA is still living it up, we are getting ready for school in August. We hit the local Surprise pool for some family fun, as well as swim lessons. My boys are little fishies in the water and love to swim. I think of last year, with newborn Isaac and Jared living in Cali. I am so glad that I can now go with them while they swim alone (Austin was just learning last year), and I can happily sit with Isaac in the shallow ends.








After two short weeks of swim lessons 4x's a week at 8am, the boys learned some basic swimming skills. Austin can float, toes out of water! Wesley learned some basic freestyle (although he never uses it when he is swimming), and Isaac just had fun opening up the lockers along the pool side. By 8:30am, it was always well into the mid 90's, so it was hot. The boys loved being with their friends Barik and Cooper. I loved their "jammers."




No comments: