With three birthdays within three weeks of each other, Jared 31 (12/27) , Wesley 7 (12/30) and Isaac 2 (1/16) can now share a birthday bash! Choice of place? Amazing Jakes in Mesa.
We met up with los primos, and pretty much never saw Wesley or Austin again. Of course we followed them around the play land and shoved lunch down their throats as quickly as we could, but they were in heaven!
I did my best to get lots of fresh air (too many smells of pizza, sweat, children and germs) to not get more nauseous then I already was.
We stayed for many hours, had a snowball fight that Pipa brought from Eagar, hit up the Dump just for fun (one of Jared's favorite furniture stores), and then headed back home where I moaned all the way from a sour tummy.
Words to describe my birthday boys:
Jared: thorough, hard working, handsome, friendly, masculine and loyal
Wesley: athletic, competitive, affectionate, smart and energetic
Isaac: independent, giggly, chunky thighs, silly, learning to pray and talk, "No, go, shoes, tank u, bebe,
No comments:
Post a Comment