Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I love the Christmas season. People tend to be more patient, generous and loving. I especially wait at my door for those yummy baked goodie plates to be dropped off! This year we did our usual Christmas traditions; sugar cookies, gingerbread houses, Mesa Christmas lights, school Christmas concerts and setting up the tree. I love spending time with good friends and seeing the excitement spill over from my boys as they see the tree getting set up with presents laid under neath it and seeing Santa talk to them via email. Thanks Jerry/Jane for the thoughtful gifts, Ashton's for the chilly stroll through the lights, and the Mariner's for all the sugar pumped into Austin and Isaac's body (vs the actual gingerbread house)!

Even though the boys have good intentions of putting up Christmas with me (including our attempt at lights outside...only to have them fall down and Jared had to fix them), I usually end up doing it all alone. I love taking out the decor and remembering the fun ornaments and Santa Claus collection that I now have.

Merry Christmas!






























No comments: