This is our yard before the landscaping.
I was inside teaching a piano lesson when Jared came in and asked me if I wanted to pull out a big bush that we had in our front yard. Sure I told him. Next thing I know, he is yanking out all of the bushes with a cable and truck pulling them out!
With Thanksgiving the next day, I guess he wanted to have a new and crisp looking yard for all the company coming into town.
He hired some Mexican friends, they started pulling and shoveling and digging trenches... working well into the night. Even Wes and Austin helped out with the dirt.
We now have a beautiful yard with green grass, planters, boulders and flowers. This goes well with the fresh paint all around the house and new red shutters. It looks really pretty and fresh.
Thanks Jared.
1 comment:
um, hello....you're house is beautiful
Post a Comment