Friday, February 27, 2015

Austin's events

You are so disciplined! Up by 5:30am on your own, (slamming the cabinet doors as you do dishes), ready to go to cycle 6am class whenever you can, doing all your homework in one day, making your bed and keeping a clean room always. I even had you crawl into bed with me before sunrise to read scriptures! Such an early bird, and hard working.
 Spirit week was fun as you dressed up in your threads (suspenders were great) and wanted to be a "math teacher" with the pencils in your pocket. You continue to be creative (with a sofa-box), lemonade stand with your buddy Tyler Hoyler next door (you earned $8!), enjoying your siblings with walks/books/baseball/playing banker, etc. You were sick for a few days, but on the last day I think you just wanted a day with mom, "I love mom" was super sweet with your soup. I surprised you on a fieldtrip to the Music Instrument Museum, showing up at the park with Ruby. You were happy to show off your sister and run around with your friends. You also love BMX races with Tyler, which usually are all day (and you do your Saturday chores in a jiffy to be able to go!)
 


 













No comments: