Saturday, February 28, 2015

Levi's events

This has been a clingy month for you my sweet boy, but as I practice patience, I am able to give my love freely back to you when you need it. (Reading my scriptures daily has really helped me find that spirit of endurance when working with toddlers!) You need naps, but often don't take them..which causes meltdowns in the afternoon or under the couch. How about this pic of you boys in the bathroom...Wes snapped it during sac meeting. yikes! You love "the brothers" and talk about them being at school, and when they come home sharing Oreos' with them (which you do so well with Ruby). You continue to love sports whenever we can practice, run to preschool on the sidewalk with your friends, go for walks in the wagon or scooter, waking up at 6am yelling "mom where are you!" and snuggling with me in bed. You like to hide your face with your hands when you don't want to talk, thinking I can't see you.
 



 







 

 



 

 


 

 

 


 


 


 

 

 


 


 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: