Saturday, February 28, 2015

Isaac's events

Just looking at this picture I can see what a happy, silly, loving and tender boy you are. Taking such great care of your "roommate" Ruby, playing tag with her around the crib, reading to her, sharing breakfast, helping her go up and downstairs at home or the park, and carrying her to me in the early morning hours. You love to play with Austin, calling him your best friend (I love that)...to campout, play banker, or dress up as cowboys. I also give when you want a date with mom (yogurtini!) So grateful to have your peace making heart in our family. (And oh how you love for me to chase your naked cheeks into the shower trying to squeeze them!) We watched The Man from Snowy River and there was a funny "eye" part of the movie with a horse, which is now a family joke! You were sick for a few days, but mom helped you puke in the middle of the night and you had a "sick day" where you and Wes both enjoyed some movies.
 






 









No comments: