I started going on "dates" with the boys back when I was prego, and now that I have some flexibility with feedings (bc of the bottle option), I am back to doing these! Austin was up first, he needed a new backpack. He was a true gentleman, even changing out his clothing to look nice for his mama and opening up my door. He didn't mind holding my hand in public either. Frozen yogurt was great after our trip to Burlington. Mom/Dad are also taking out one kid a month to go with us on a date (Rex in tow also). Isaac was up first where he chose the Wilkinson Center at BYU for bowling and a slurpee afterwards. That was fun taste testing at the local 7-11. Jared also treated everyone with a Redbox afterwards (the other boys are always sad when it's not their turn for a date, so I am glad we could watch a movie together at least). These traditions are great and I hope the boys don't feel left out, but special and important.
No comments:
Post a Comment