Friday, March 11, 2016

preschool days

Now that Rex is over 6 weeks old, I am venturing out into the "real world." It's tricky tho! Timing is everything and so I am grateful that he takes a bottle so well. For example, I no longer go to the 9am gym time (it's 5am now!), so I can take Levi and Ruby to our awesome story time at the Provo Library. But, if Rex needs to eat, sometimes I don't have time to sit and nurse...I can have a bottle pumped and ready to go. So, I then prop it up during the puppet show, can keep him in his seat and give Ruby the one on one that she craves. Levi also enjoys going to his "big boy" preschool class where they have a separate story hour. Levi is also in his last year of preschool (although Kinder is only 1/2 day as well). He loves going to Ms Wendy's class, just four houses away. He loves his friends Cole and Henry Degraff (a set of triplets), he enjoys the treats they make, I love seeing the paint artwork, and the fieldtrips are fun too. We went to Thanksgiving Point where he rode on a horse and enjoyed the petting zoo. I was grateful that Rex slept for most of it (again I had a bottle ready for him) and was grateful for his help on the ride home when babies were fussy. He is easy going, loves to smile, is kind and sweet to his baby Rex and puts up with a demanding sister. I love his morning cuddles in the big blanket and is a creature of habit (always wants the same thing for breakfast; red bowl, life cereal...or turkey and cheese plain sandwich). He also LOVES stuffed animals, putting them inside his clothing or taking them to school.











No comments: