Thursday, March 31, 2016

random March

Ruby is stubborn, sassy and independent! She loves to hide under my bed with lotions, chapsticks (that she will eat), hair gel and any candy she can find. She demands that I read her books, take her potty 19 x's a day while watching Videos on my phone, and follows me everywhere.i.go.all.day.long. She keeps me very busy. She loves cucumbers, asks for lettuce, eats fruit from the bowl (plums and oranges or grapes from the fridge), and loves rice cakes. Wes participated in the City Center Temple Cultural celebration and really had a good experience there, with all the practices and being around other youth. What a wonderful memory for him. Jared and I were able to watch him perform live at the Marriott Center. I got my hair colored "ombre" from my good friend Sarah, something fun and new for my post baby self.   Teaching the boys how to iron, Levi learning how to ride a bike, changing diapers, playing with friends outside and spending time with Abu on the weekends.




































No comments: