Tuesday, August 30, 2016
End of Summer Fun
Summer has come to an end. I am still doing my 4:30am wake up to do the 5am gym classes, that is pretty crazy sauce. I can take Rex to the child care, but that is saved up for the day hours so that I can do studying and other things alone for school. Sometimes I need a break from reality, but my kids continue to pick my lock when I lock my door and take pics of me when I am in a bad mood. I listened to my girl Jenn Platt speak at Education week, a great getaway for an hour (Jared took the 3 kids to the Bean Museum on campus). Tio Gavin took the four boys on a hike to Cascade falls where they enjoyed the water and dirt, hot dogs afterwards and riding in his new truck. Summer Movies with friends, outdoor theatre dates at the Scera, and lots of laundry from all our vacations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment