Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Levi

Levy is getting bigger and more mature at age 5. He even helped Isaac pull weeds and earned $2, using a big shovel at Melissa's house! He can run 7 short laps at the BYU track without stopping, even though he cries and complains, he can still do it. He does box jumps with his older brothers, runs his bike along side them in the am and does sit ups/pull ups. I am hoping he gets into full day kindergarten bc he is ready! He always wants to play with friends or watch Netflix cartoons (Johnny Test, Ninjago, Big Big World, etc) He takes good care of Rex and always wants a buddy to go upstairs (Ruby) and gets dressed in my room, waiting by the shower door while I get ready asking if I am "almost done?" He does not like to be alone!




No comments: