Sunday, August 7, 2016

Mama's bday

37! It was a good bday. Austin woke up and made me an veggie omelet w diced veggies and onions (it was fast Sunday, so he just sat and watched me eat, including a fruit salad. Sweet boy. What a sacrifice). Church was full of people telling me Happy Bday (thanks to Facebook). Jared made fajitas for dinner. Jared took me out to eat with Johnny and Sarah Tanner for Indian Food (what a great way to start our Body, Mind, Spirit Challenge the night before with that unleavened bread and cream sauces). Jared bought a new Dyson vacuum the same weekend, I got some mixing bowls from Costco, homemade cards from my boys (so creative!) and I got some new clothing for my MPA BYU Program. I felt like a superstar/ executive in that blazer!Melissa Nickle also took me out to Good Thyme for lunch. I took home the nutella filled double choc cookie home  and gave it to my boys. My mom also took me shopping at Kohl's to help me feel ready for school with a few blouses and a white cardigan that we found last minute (and at 11pm) at Ross.
















No comments: