Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Rexaroni 6 months

We have entered the food stage for Mr Rex! I knew it would come eventually b/c he would grunt and lick his lips whenever we started eating around him. I gave him a little bit of whole wheat cereal one day, and by the next he was eating 3 solid meals (including table foods of bread, cheese and chicken). He can't put it in his mouth, but loves to chomp and enjoys food. I can feel him start to grow already and get a bit more chunky in his face. I love this stage of trying new foods and seeing his face react as he scrunches his face out of surprise or thrusts his tongue out if he is done eating. He is not sitting up on his own yet (probably bc we hold him so often), he has blond hair like his sister Ruby, he loves to laugh with dad, is super ticklish, still sleeps in our room (trying to figure out how to get him into his own space without sharing with Ruby who needs her naps still), is very cuddly and doesn't like loud noises (like if dad raises his voice, Ruby screams or the boys are running around fighting). I keep thinking how lucky I am to have him, he arrived so quickly and here we are with a sweet baby! 



















No comments: