Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Road Trips

Grateful List


Day #30:
*I am excited to be done with this month-long gratitude list! It's required more creativity and opened my eyes to more things, but I am looking forward to posting "random" daily life posts.
*Enjoying some cheesy chili cheese fries
*Bundling up my boys in "sacos gordos" and watching Isaac laugh at the cold breathy air in Williams, AZ.
*Costco, you are my favorite grocer. I loved going to buy a huge block of cheese, frozen strawberries, mangoes, organic peanut butter, vitamins, zip lock bags (for Abu), grapes, eggs, milk, protein powder, Jared's birthday bike, 4lbs of fresh spinach and of course a churro.

Day #29
*Listening to my honey give a fantastic talk on Moral Discipline (it really was one of his better talks he has given. He is such a great public speaker!)
*Whipping up some chicken/zucchini spaghetti with fresh green beans and crescent rolls for lunch guests.
*Watching Isaac sing along to the i-pod in his ears. So cute! "ga ga guh ga"

No comments: