The countdown is on until we leave for Argentina to visit my mama...5 days! My boys are super excited, I just hope that they will realize what a L O N G journey it will be down to South America.We will separate the trip up in Florida for a day (Sunday) and then travel through the night on Monday. I hope I bring the right clothing for the "summer" days. Supposed to be in the 80's, pretty mild to what we are used to 'summer' being like.
Less is more. I am taking only 3 suitcases for 5 people. 1 suitcase is dedicated to my mom. So, really just 2 suitcases, the boys' backpacks to carry, and a chunky baby in tow!
Lots to clean and lots to pack. Yet, I lack the motivation! By Friday I will be stressed out for sure.
Some items I can't forget, beyond the normal packing items:
passports
stroller
car seat for Isaac
portable DVD player, "new" DVD's that they haven't seen (borrowed Curious George, Cinderella and Nim's Island)
swimsuits
NEW snacks and games for the plane ride (twizzlers, go fish cards, Hot Wheels, Leapster, playdough, gummy worms)
camera and charger
earplugs
Benadryl
For my mom:
nylons
wireless mouse
tissue paper
ziplock bags
hair dye
kitchen gadgets
Christmas tree skirt
For the birthday parties (Isaac, Wesley, Jared):
Spongebob pinata
candy necklaces
slinky toys
sticky slap hands
Besides packing, I also will be leaving my house clean. So....the mopping, bathrooms, garbage, dishes, laundry and Wrangler will all be in order....now I just need to get to bed so I can start the day off right!
2 comments:
Goodness...I got tired just reading that! I'll be praying for you! Packing and cleaning with three kids runnin' around is hard, sooo hard! Good luck, and have fun!
Ohhhh, I wish I was going with you!!!
Post a Comment