Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Boyz

Wesley started basketball. He is learning how to run, shoot and dribble. The actual game is a bit overwhelming. He usually just runs around and watches. He needs to learn to be more aggressive and not just look at the scoreboard! He is really innocent in his love for the game. He loves his Jordan shoes and will show me how he shoots hoops while wearing them. He came downstairs last week wearing AUSTIN'S pants. He honestly thought that they were his and couldn't figure out how to zip them up. We had to hold our laughter.

I love his 6 year old picture.

Isaac and Wesley were so cute on Sunday playing on the Firetruck before church. Aren't they handsome! Isaac is also OBSESSED with the fax machine. He climbs on it every few hours everyday. We call it his "office."




I asked Wesley to listen for Isaac waking up from a nap while I went to pick up Austin at the neighbor's house. It was his first time "alone" at the house. Where did I find him when I came back? In Isaac's crib! He was singing him a song and it was precious.



The trampoline finally got up, a late Christmas present. It took Jared three times to link up the bands, but it is up and the boys have enjoyed it (when it's not raining).




Austin is quite the creative boy...he loves to dress up (especially like Grandpa Lowe). He also has begun to find a passion for Legos, namely the barcos and Santa Claus' he can make (with exact colors and shapes). How does he even walk in a Men's size 11 sock and shoe?






4 years old and quite the charmer.

One thing is for sure, the LOVE being with Jared on a more consistent basis.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm glad Ethan's on a team with Wesley again...there is nothing cuter than watching them fumble around on the bball court filled with so much excitement!! That's so sweet he climbed in the crib to help out baby brother.....LOVE those moments!

Julie said...

What darling boys. You are so good about treasuring the little, precious moments with them!

blair and maisy said...

Cute boys!

Toodles said...

Adrienne, your boys are so sweet and cute and Wesley seems like such a good older brother to Austin and Isaac.

That trampoline is going to be so much fun! We had one growing up and I loved it!! We made elbow pads and knee pads so we could practice our flips. :)

Michelle said...

they are all sooooo cute

Candi said...

aren't boys fun? I can only imagine if I had three Liams!!