Stats: You weigh 24.2 lbs, love to eat oranges, oatmeal, yogurt and chicken. No steps or balancing on your own yet. If you want to be held, sometimes you will just sit up and cry until someone comes to get you (you have been spoiled by us all). You love to gnaw on your crib and there are teeth marks to prove it. Your hair sticks up in the back, just like Wesley's and it's still pretty thin, but your eyelashes are growing in! You have been sick for the last two weeks, so my smiley baby has gone into hibernation. The only things I see now are dry coughs, vomits, mocos, and tears.
It's hard to believe that an entire year has passed by since I was laboring with you in my belly in Maryland. What a long delivery you were for my back! The boys have loved you since they could feel you kicking inside my tummy, and your papa and I have loved you since...well...since before time began.
Thank you for coming to our family, for filling our hearts with love and laughter and for being the calm and low key baby that you are. Feliz Cumple
!
9 comments:
what a sweet little happy birthday. He's so cute. I am so sorry to hear about how sick he has been. Poor kid!
Yeah! Happy birthday baby Isaac!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to that cute little guy!He'll be in my nursery in no time! There is nothin cuter than a baby bum!! love it
Happy Birthday! That year flies by doesn't it? I hate it when they get sick, then all of the sudden they feel better and its like your truly forgot how happy and sweet they were.
Can you believe your baby is one? The first year goes so fast! Love the picture of his bum! Also, love your pix of highlights through the year. Looks like you guys had so much fun in Argentina. You guys are such a cute family!!!
Cute, cute pictures, especially the one with the naked buns! The first year flies by...well I guess they all do! Hope he is all done with yucky winter sickness, not fun!
CUTE!!! Can't beleive he is one.. and I don't even know him!! I can't wait til my little Grey is one;)
That butt is chubby like Noah's, I love it! I can't believe he's a year, which means Noah will be a year in a few weeks. Where has this year gone???
Post a Comment