Since I won't let Jared have a motorcycle, I allow him to go on Harley rides every few years (ok, so this is only his second ride since we've been married). He found a great deal on Craigslist for his gear and alongside his Uncle Larry, they put 400 miles on the bike. He rode long and hard and had a serious headache when he got home from so much wind. I am so grateful he is alive! The boys loved going for rides, and even I enjoyed a night ride as we cruised around. My sexy Jared.
3 comments:
Such a great idea to rent one! That is exactly what we should do for my husband, so he could still occasionally have fun without owning one.
where is your helmet young lady!
We love moto rides. We rented one last year for 24 hours and had a blast - just Dan and I, the wind, music and road. The bigger bikes feel safe to me, but the little bullet bikes I don't like to ride as much. I love your new family pics - adorable.
Post a Comment