Something is wrong with me: I am super irritable these days and I am snapping for no good reason. My back hurts, I had a headache for two days (which I rarely get), and I have just felt not like myself. Even after I shark mopped my floors and Jared cleaned the bathrooms, yEditou'd think that I would be in a better mood.
Tonight I made some chimichangas for dinner, a new recipe. I immediately got offended when Jared wanted to melt extra cheese over the top. I told him, "You always want to alter my recipes! You don't appreciate me!" What kind of hormonal woman am I? As Wesley was doing his homework, "Things that are HOT. Things that are COLD," my patience was wearing very thin. He kept doing his numbers backwards and couldn't focus. Austin also was buggin' as he was literally jumping and screaming all afternoon long.
Does crying about losing my Argentina journal and blog posts account for anything?
Dear Self:
I don't know what is wrong with you, but please get back to normal soon!
PS...No, I am NOT pregnant.
6 comments:
Maybe you're pregnant. :) Hope you reach normal soon...when you get there let me know how you did it...I don't think I'll ever get back.
That was one of the first signs that I KNEW I was pregnant. I am not usually snapping especially at Jason and kept finding myself snapping at Jason and the boys. I felt crazy, I couldn't control my moods and I kept asking myself what the heck is wrong with me?? A couple days later a positive pregnancy test :) good luck!
That's what I was going to say too!! baby #4 here you come!!
I've been moody like that without being prego! WE ARE WOMEN!!! We have hormones that make us crazy sometimes! I am sorry, I have been there. (I think I am there now)
...and don't feel bad, the other day I got so frustrated with Gwen because she wasn't doing her homework correctly...and I snapped at her. Then after I thought, jeez...she's in Kindergarten for cryin' out loud! Why am I being so hard on her?
We all do it!
Well, with all that male testosterone floating around your place, a girl has a right to fight back with some female hormones!!
You're not alone, but I hope your old self comes back soon! I find myself snapping like that when I'm super tired and things aren't going my way (haha... and they usually aren't). Sorry about your Argentina journal and blog posts! I would be very sad about that too.
Post a Comment