Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fieldtrip for Farm Day

Wesley was the "pig" for the Farm Day program. Front row!





Wesley had a "Farm Day" at Paradise Elementary. I volunteered to help with the Duck Feet station (not the favorite one for the kids b/c they couldn't walk very well and got bored easily). But, I was happy to be able to see my country bumpkin' running around with the animals, churning butter, mounting a horse, going on a hay ride, and square dancing. It was a lot of prep for the teachers, but I think all the kids had a great time. He'll be doing a Farm Day program at school in a few weeks.






My Blurb.com Argentina 2009 book arrived in the mail! I was thrilled and relieved that it didn't get erased (again) so that I can finally put it up on my shelf and start on another project. I love editing the books and I love seeing the pictures come together on the pages. When my boys get married, I want to be able to give them copies of these books as keepsakes of their childhood. I get the best of both worlds; journaling and digital pictures in a hardbound book. I have 3 total.


2 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

Yeah! That book is a miracle in and of itself! Thank goodness that you have the hard copy in your hands. I felt SO bad for you when that got erased!!! Way to be a great journal/ picture keeping mama.

blair and maisy said...

I really need to start doing those books. What a great way to preserve your memories.