Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Isaac


My sweet 13.5 month old baby is growing up so quick. He is NOT walking, but can speed crawl. He is learning how to stand up (not on his own either) and put the muscle where it needs to go. I love the happy faces he gives whenever he toddles back and forth between our arms and he thinks it's so funny to be walking!

He loves balls and can throw them up into the air. He also loves to put on hats and sunglasses (and can do it correctly!) He also raises one or two arms up in the air while eating and we always raise our hands up as well, which he thinks is hilarious.

I do love his naked bum, wrinkles and dimples. I am his mama and therefore I have to put up these pictures for my memory! I love squishing his cheeks together when I am changing him and chasing him on the floor.

He is a solid 24.5 lbs and has a lot of weight to carry! He doesn't do well with textures; strawberries, watermelon, applesauce, cantaloupe, yogurt/oatmeal combo, grapes, peaches (now that I am writing this down, maybe he doesn't like fruit? But he does like them pureed).

He sits on his knees a lot and loves to clap. I love to see how confident and mobile he is becoming. I hope I can take snapshots in my memory of his laughter and cheesy grins.




















4 comments:

The Gearharts said...

Oh those one year olds are fun! thats for sure! That is until they start throwing those one year old tantrums. Oh enjoy those smiley pictures for sure.

Boley Boys said...

Oh those cheeks!!! He is the happiest, go lucky little guy I have ever encountered!!! His smiles are to die for!!! You are one blessed momma!

Michelle said...

that is the sweetest post, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. he is so dang cute. I just remember him being such a tiny little bug! I love his belly!

blair and maisy said...

Just can't resist those naked bum pictures!