While I am feeling okay....better blog this....
Most days I feel like a slug.
Slow moving, soft, unmotivated, pale and just want to slip away into a corner.
Eleven weeks along. I am so sick. Stomach churning. Nausea all day long. No relief.
Hate smelling the fridge...which is empty b/c I can't go grocery shopping.
I stand as far away from the pantry door so I don't have to look at the items inside.
I can eat lunch...then comes 1:30pm. The churning begins. Metallic flavor in my mouth. Aches.
Somehow manage to get my afternoon obligations done (tutoring, picking up Isaac, getting dinner set up; spaghetti, mac n cheese, or order pizza...all I can do right now), then lay to die on the couch.
Dinner always comes up in the toilet. I am a mess by 8pm.
Things I hate about throwing up:
I usually pee myself
Food gets caught behind my top retainer
If I don't drink water beforehand, the moist chunks are like bread trying to crawl up my throat
I never know when it's going to hit
Splattering all over my face, chin and hair
Having to clean up the spots off of the toilet lid
Beginning to dry heave...better stop writing this now.
3 comments:
Throw up in the kitchen sink with the water running and the garbage disposal on. Best advice ever. NO peeing your pants (cause you aren't squatting) and yes I have done that lots too. NO splashing in your face and no smell or looking at what you threw up and doing it all over again. And no cleaning up what splashed all over the rest of the toilet.
Being pregnant is awesome, isn't it?
On the upside better days are a comin! I haven't thrown up in 2 weeks! KNOCK ON WOOD.
Oh the other advice I have is don't eat after about 5pm. Hard I know, but it keeps me from throwing up every night.
Congrats on the pregnancy...sorry about being sick! I remember feeling that way... not fun at all!
Peeing...like thowing up isn't bad enough!?
Post a Comment