Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sad News

We received some very sad news on July 14th, 2015. My dad Mark Holling Lowe had passed  away. Very shocking and surprising news and devastating for us. I had to wait the entire night until Jared got home working until I could tell him. I was on my way to YW when I found out, so it was very hard to put on a smile and pretend that nothing was wrong when inside I was suffering. The next day, we packed up, said our good byes, and drove 33 hours straight to AZ to do the funeral arrangements and grieving. The children did great on the drive, adjusting to sitting for so many hours and only taking breaks to fill up with gas or stretch our legs. It was such a blur, like needles in our eyeballs as we would swap driving every few hours to get some shut eye. We left Wed at 6:30pm, arriving Friday at 11pm. Just like that our time in Savannah had come to a close, and just like that my dad was gone.  


























No comments: