Jared and I are doing a weekly fast now to help the success for our family. It is a challenge on days like today, where I can't have a breakfast in bed b/c I am fasting Sat-Sun. The boys were sweet to make me cards, get me some magnolia flowers from the trees outside and lots of kisses. It was sweet to hear them sing to me at church, and Wes handed out the chocolate bars. Levi also paid a tithing, of .15 How cute is that! Jared and I were set apart for our callings, and the boys saw Bishop Davis' candy machine for the first time, boy was that a big hit! I am so lucky to be a mom. Every day my life is better b/c I get to be with these sweet spirits, as much as I go crazy with them, I wouldn't change it.
No comments:
Post a Comment