What's really cool about Georgia, is how friendly the locals are! Especially when it comes to sports! When we head out to parks, it is so easy to start up a game of basketball or football, I think my boys are surprised each time. I like it. Ruby also had a fun time playing with some cute toddler girls, as diverse as they were I had to take a picture! We enjoyed a fiesta for Cinco de Mayo with our small ward, and the boys LOVED that. Isaac keeps asking if we can have another party like that each week we go to the church! Wes has had some cool experiences being in YM here (at age 11 he goes early since the program is so small). He went on a 20 mile hike to Tybee Island, did a bball tournament (he was so excited about that one, spiky hair had to happen), and even hot dogs were involved. I am so grateful for any active experiences that my boys can get out and have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment