Grateful list
Day # 24:
*Austin vacuumed my kitchen floor from lunch time. Another reason why I have kids!
*I LOVE Arizona blue skies....all 242 days of the year.
*Lysol disinfectant spray. I just feel better spraying down all faucets, doorknobs, light switches and toilet seats.
*Teaching Wesley how to ride without training wheels. Took lots of patience, scraped knees, tears and encouragement, but he did great for his first day. Muy bien Wesley!
*My dear, chunky, sweet, big eyed, gurgly, happy, and kissable baby. Need I say more? I am so in love with that adorable boy. I could hold him, tickle him, feed him and kiss him all day long. I cherish the moments I steal with him EVERYDAY (b/c I know how fast they go!) to love on him. Never grow up Isaac! I love you so much!
1 comment:
This has been so fun to read...you have lots more time on your hands then most! XXOO
Post a Comment