Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grateful list...

As I am blog hopping tonight, a bunch of girls have started a list of "I am grateful for..." for this entire month. I want to join the band wagon! It will be good for me to see those blessings too...




Day Five:
* Austin took a 30 min. well needed (and RARE) nap after getting up before 6am. He came downstairs refreshed, had changed into his pj's and was mild tempered.
* Leslie Boley and her help in hanging up some heavy frames and mirrors. Way to wing it with me, and for browsing through my blurb book.
* Multi grain pancakes with homemade syrup for lunch....whole wheat pasta and veggies for dinner....don't cook often, but today it made me happy!
*Helping Wesley write his sight words for homework in peace and quiet (while the boys napped).
*Chit Chatting with other t-ball mom's and enjoying the socialization.
*Secured a date for a family photo shoot

Day Four:
*The gym, where I have a few "regulars" that now come to my On the Ball class.
* Eating my 100 calorie kettle corn popcorn while watching, "The Biggest Loser."
*Isaac's big brown eyes as he nurses and loves on me.
*Jared's honesty.
*A clean (3x's) and waxed truck, Cobblestone better do better next time.

Day Three:
*T-ball practice that made Wesley sweat and smile and squeal. He loved playing, "cat and mouse" and I loved watching him be so happy.
*Internet! I am connected again.
*The return policy at the HomeGoods store, got some in store credit to spend!
*Hulu.com I love watching episodes on-line without commercials.

Day Two:
*Being able to finally leave behind the custom home for good, after drilling on hardware and washing the renters' windows.
*A clean and organized garage.
*Red Box; enjoying "The Proposal" while snuggling up with Jared, our weekly date on our sofa.
*Eating pumpkin cake with sweaty children running outside.

(Sunday, November 1st) Day One:
*Released from my nursery calling, after 8 months....don't judge me!
*Having Isaac sleep soundly so I could attend Relief Society and actually listen (a great lesson on gossip...such an important thing to remember).
*A HOT shower that steams up within 2 minutes.
*Freshly trimmed little boy fingernails.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Love your lists....I need to do this too!