Grateful List
Day #27:
* Visiting with my dear friend KariAnn Young. For her sweet laughter, witty sense of humor, common bond, listening ear and beautiful laughter. I wish we only lived closer.
*Taking Wesley on his first bike ride to the grocery store. A few crashes later, he did a great job and has a few rainbow band-aids to show from it. Isaac and Austin happily rode in the trailer.
*Watching a fun movie, "Monster-in-law" while running on the treadmill. The 45 min. of cardio flew by as I laughed and enjoyed some personal time.
*Spending the morning together as a family before Jared drove back to Burbank. A few breakfast burritos, playing with Isaac, and taking the boys for a joy ride around the block in "dad's car."
Day #26: (Thanksgiving!)
*Jared and I played the "thankful game." He thought it was silly. A few favorites: job security, health care, shoes, gospel, family, car, medicine, knowledge, etc.
*Football, soccer, and baseball at the park with los primos.
*Pumpkin pie, stuffing, fresh cranberries and saucy gravy were a few favorite dishes!
*Gorgeous 80 degree weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment