Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pina











Grateful list

Day #22:
*Pina (pineapple) for .97 that Austin happily waited to cut open until Jared got back home.
*Bike rides with dad and Wrangler jogging alongside us in the neighborhood.
*Grilled chicken with green chile and mozz cheese, grilled asparagus, and Jared being the asador
*Tithing settlement with the bishop. Feels great to be obedient.
*Being with Jared. What a difference it is at home with another parent around to help discipline, teach (especially t-ball, wrestling and not lifting up mom's skirt), and LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Day #21:
*Public parks where my kids can roam, play, get dirty and sweat
*Self checkout that allows me to avoid long lines (even if it does take longer b/c the scanner doesn't work half the time. Is that an oxymoron? I try to save time by doing it, but it takes longer?)
*Wizard of Oz, that allowed my kids to be entertained for a few moments while I put together a photobook on-line.
*Isaac's peek-a-boo stare when he wakes up from a nap in the car. I LOVE THAT BABY!

No comments: