Friday, November 13, 2009

Unpacked











Grateful list (today I had to stretch my imagination a bit)
Day #13

*As I was packing up April Ashton's house, I was grateful that I am DONE packing (for now), settled into my little home, de-cluttered and organized.
*Banana's that are only .39 lb, so I can freeze them for liquados.
*Cool night breezes that keep my kids comfortable.
*Kid shampoo for my boys to use that comes in a pump for their easy access (I love that they can each take a shower by themselves and do a good job!)
*A 7:00pm bedtime for all three boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for mama to relax...

Jared later wrote:
So not too many comments. I thought I would take a look at my family one last time before I hit the sack. I miss you very very much. I'm sad to read about my baby boy's developments and know that I am not there to enjoy them. I sure do appreciate you so very much...all you hard work, dedication, diligence with keeping things in order and up to our standard, for raising these 3 wonderful boys on your own each week, and for always remembering me. I miss you and love you. I'll see you tomorrow. -Jay

1 comment:

jDub said...

So not too many comments. I thought I would take a look at my family one last time before I hit the sack. I miss you very very much. I'm sad to read about my baby boy's developments and know that I am not there to enjoy them. I sure do appreciate you so very much...all you hard work, dedication, diligence with keeping things in order and up to our standard, for raising these 3 wonderful boys on your own each week, and for always remembering me. I miss you and love you. I'll see you tomorrow. -Jay