Just a note on a few things Isaac is accomplishing at almost 10 months old:
Devoured his first O-R-E-Oreo!
Is a quiet baby! Except for his usual fussiness, crying or laughing, he is very low key.
Standing up onto furniture, cruising
Sticks his tongue out
Sucks in his bottom lip, as well as mama's chin (more like gnawing!)
Two 45 min. naps daily (that is it!)
Stares at graham crackers, rotates them in his hands, and then flaps his arms around before eating them slowly
Climbs up and down stairs
Can get into a sitting position from his belly.
Stands up in crib facing the wall and cries when he wakes up from nap. Turn around sweetie!
Recognizes when his name is being called
Shakes his head, "No!" when he doesn't want any more food (although I shove it in anyway!)
Sleeps from 6:30-7pm, wakes up between 4-5am to eat, and then up again at 7am. I plan on weaning him after our trip to Argentina next month. I am sure I will need to nurse him often throughout the travel and random places to sleep.
He has the cutest thigh rolls and solid bootie. I also love how he tucks his feet under his legs when he is kneeling or about to stand up.
Loves to cuddle, be held (especially by dad and Grandpa Lowe), nurse and kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment