What a good looking husband I have.
I feel like I dropped the ball this Father's Day. We had just had company for a week, transitioning with a new house guest and still hostessing others. I was obsessed with getting THIS blog book done, and before I knew it...it was Father's Day morning and I hadn't prepared breakfast in bed for my honey :(
The boys made some cute cards, we cooked up some biscuits, Austin did his typical breakfast (yogurt, banana, toast with peanut butter), and that was about it. No fun presents. No singing. Just low key and with love.
At least we made it to church on time and all my boys looked so handsome! Here's my 33 week bump.
J: Just my best friend
A: Athletic; at the gym, on the court, in the fields, wrestling, mowing lawn, killing pigeons
R: Respectful of everyone; never judges, thinks the best of people and is loyal
E: Even-killed personality; very consistent and reliable
D: Delicious cook; on the grill, chiliquiles, spaghetti, or licuados
No comments:
Post a Comment