115 degree misery....so hot...not much to do except swim, have popsicles and picnics, Wesley and Jaden Molina did a baseball camp (early am), entertain ourselves with Pandora music, eat breakfast (Austin and Isaac are buddies when they eat their toast, water and yogurt together...this time "bebe" was invited to sit in the high chair), do chores together, and go to the summer movies.
Looks like fun times! My husband was the 3rd of the 4 boys starting his family and he loves his brothers and their memories so much. I'm sure it will be so sweet for your boys as well. Start studying scout stuff!
2 comments:
Looks like fun times! My husband was the 3rd of the 4 boys starting his family and he loves his brothers and their memories so much. I'm sure it will be so sweet for your boys as well. Start studying scout stuff!
Oh Summer Adventures...SO HOT! I LOVE the picture of Wesley jumping off the couch...I could TOTALLY see his "4 Pack".
Post a Comment