Wesley (7):
My Favorite Food: Daddy Donut day/Desserts, Ravioli/Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza (store bought vs homemade)
Color: All
television show: Netflix
game: Video game (Madasgar) Board Game ( Trouble and Chutes and Ladders, b/c we can play as a family)
Sport: tetherball; I like hitting the ball
toy: Slip 'n Slide, b/c you can have races
movie: Superman, Batman, Spiderman
I am happiest when: my newborn baby brothers come
I feel saddest when: I get in trouble (fights with brothers)
I feel most important when: I am being better than my brothers
I get scared when: Dad comes into my room when I am laying there, if I was bad and he opens the door really quick
I love to: be with my mom and dad, my family (like anybody; cousins, grandparents)
I hate to: do stuff I don't want to (drink vinegar)
The best thing about me is: when I get chased, I am strong...I have a four pack
People like me because: b/c I am nice to them
Something I do well is: make friends, I am a little embarrassed (if someone asks me to play with them, but I talk to them even if I don't want to)
Something I do for my mother is: help her with anything; baby, groceries, make the bed
Something I do for my father is: help him wash car, carry stuff (orange tree)
If I were an adult, I would: go to the gym, play with my kids and work and earn money
When I grow up I want to be: a policeman, FBI, an army, boxer, tow trucker
Something I am getting better at is: helping my mom
Something I can do all by myself is: make bed, monkey bars, whistle, math, write my name
I get into trouble when: I fight or don't listen to my parents
I want to be able to: not get in trouble, to get married in temple, always say my personal prayers in the morning, more exercising
Austin (5)
My Favorite Food: Spaghetti, Mac 'n Cheese, Orange, Peaches
Color: Blue (like the ocean), Green (like a leaf), Purple
Television show: Fineas and Ferb, Danny Phantom
Board game: Spiderman Dominoes
Sport: Basketball and Soccer
toy: Buzz lightyear (that talks), Woodie
movie: Batman the movie, Toy Story 3
I am happiest when: I make good choices (I just did the dishes, make bed)
I feel saddest when: I make wrong choices (put a booger on my brother, or hit Isaac)
I feel most important when: I am a leader of good and not bad (at school, front office has papers to look at and she got it from the mail and some people from my class, they went to the front office and got the papers without asking. I wanted one, but when Abraham wanted one, they said, "No," so I didn't go and get one).
I get scared when: Dad yelled at me and movies (remember when we went to the museum and had to wear those glasses...it was really close to me so I was scared). 3D
I love to: jump on the trampoline and have candies; lollipops, the huge ones
I hate to: go throw my goggles in the water and then have to look underwater to get them
The best thing about me is: I feel like I am the greatest kid in my class and that's it
People like me because: I have long eyelashes and b/c I make cool stuff (drawing a rainbow and making a water bottle with the ocean)
Something I do well is: I write to my mom and dad and whole family
Something I do for my mother is: (doing it right now with my mother...talking), I do dishes
Something I do for my father is: I sing for him (on stage at church...I'm so glad when Daddy comes home)
If I were an adult, I would: I would help my children learn about doing good things and not stealing
When I grow up I want to be: an army
Something I am getting better at is: writing my name, my last name
Something I can do all by myself is: bathroom garbage, play by myself in toy room, jumping jacks, sit ups and push ups
I get into trouble when: I hurt Isaac
I want to be able to: (what's that thing called with a roller coaster? A fair) I want to have ice cream and ride the roller coaster
Isaac (2): As told by big brothers Wes and Austin
My Favorite Food: Daddy Donut Day, Licuado and Key Lime Yogurt
Color: red
Television show: Cars, Qubo
Board game: Memory...throwing them around
Sport: baseball and running
toy: Cars any monster/man
movie: Toy Story or Cars
I am happiest when:Dad comes home, Gpa Lowe (Woah) and Pipa
I feel saddest when: he gets spanked or put in time out
I feel most important when: he holds dad's hand, puts shoes on
I get scared when: dad yells or talks seriously
I love to: be with family, go in car, eat
I hate to: go to sleep, fight with brothers
The best thing about me is: he can put sandals on by himself, he's cute
People like me because: he is small and chubby
Something I do well is: gets a yogurt by himself
Something I do for my mother is: he takes things to papa for mama
Something I do for my father is: gives him besos
When I grow up I want to: have lots of licuados
Something I am getting better at is: not yelling as much
Something I can do all by myself is: turn on the lights, unlock bedroom door
I get into trouble when: he yells, screams, bites
I want to be able to: talk and go potty by himself
2 comments:
Drink vinegar?? Is that a punishment or a health kick? :)
Oh man, I LOVE those boys! And I love the interview idea...jotting down their own words and thoughts.
Post a Comment