Baseball season is here and you were SO excited that you set up your uniform the night before, socks included. I love seeing your creativity with outfits. You love hitting the ball, often telling me how fast you can run to each base. At one practice you had to do 5 push ups if you dropped the ball, and you told me, "I went ahead and just did 50." I know your coach and teammates were impressed with that! Swimming with the Kaivo's was fun this month, and morning snuggles with your sister and mom. You continue to be a help with the "littles" in our family, especially during Spring Break. I can count on you to play with Ruby, help calm down Levi and spend time with Isaac as needed. So grateful for your motivation to get things done first thing in the morning and taking responsibility for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment