Monday, March 30, 2015

Baseball Wes, Oakland Athletics

Baseball season is here, your favorite! You are now pitching, playing short stop and wishing in your heart you could play catcher. We enjoy watching your games (7:30 til 9:30pm, late for a school night!) and you often hit a homerun! Thank you for the flowers you sometimes bring me afterschool, often demanding that I "close your eyes!" in which you brighten up my day! I had a laugh as you wrote out everyone's chores for a certain Saturday: Levi and Ruby had to "poop, eat, sleep." Always making sure we all have our duties well written out, just like I do. That picture I took of us swimming makes me realize how BIG you are becoming! Your dad and I are amazed at what a handsome, responsible and smart man you are becoming. Grateful that your "wrestling scar" on your cheek is now becoming less visible, with Vitamin E and sunscreen applied daily.

 


 





 







 

 






No comments: