Mr Rosser continues to be an independent (except for when he is getting dressed and insists that I do it for him), and happy boy. He is always begging for sour gum at the baseball game, and constantly looking for extra coins or dollars around the house so he can buy some! Finally Austin made him some "dollars" and he actually took this to the game, where the sweet snack stand girl said "I can't break a $100, I don't have enough change." Cute. He slept with me for a few nights b/c Jared was in Reno doing some sales training, that messed him up for a few nights b/c I had to re-train his sleeping habits! He LOVES to sleep with me and spend time with me (my magnet boy). Every morning we cuddle and he asks to play on my phone (or to "Put it down" if I am reading scriptures). Of course he still has meltdowns, especially if he is in need of a nap...and that happened at the grocery store several times. When he does nap, he then stays up until 10pm asking for goldfish telling me he's hungry! He asks nightly if it's FHE, and we can wrestle (his favorite!), he loves to snack on yogurt, to make forts with the cushions and blankets, is beginning to enjoy books more, and swam with Grandpa Larry Kaivo.
No comments:
Post a Comment