Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Little Friends

Spring Break was full of little friends! I was able to have three extra kids with us all week long, running from parks to the YMCA to dirty diapers, naps, messes and lunch time. I often felt like I was driving a school bus in the big white truck with all the kids stuffed inside. We bought an Armadad (selling the Sequoia b/c we wanted 8 vs 7 seats), but was stuck at a car wash in Buckeye as they were cleaning out the dog hair from the previous owner. I didn't know I would have 4 kids in tow with me for 2 hours there, during lunch and nap time! It was not ideal, but we got through it...and made a huge mess at that store. It will be nice when Ruby decides to walk and won't be as dirty! But, in the meantime, I am loving her leggings. So grateful I can be at home with these sweet children, even if I live in dirty messes and constant whining's all day long.
 





 






 

 

 

 


No comments: