
Grateful list
Day #17:
*New family pictures to put up on my wall.
*2 extra hours that I was able to spend with Jared b/c he missed his flight back to Cali. We had a pleasant afternoon in Tempe doing some returns and buying Austin a new black hat (that is super cute on his little head. I love that my boys love hats! Accessories!)
* Trailer on the back of my bike to take Isaac for a ride.
*Sharking my nasty white tile.





















5 comments:
Your family photos are so beautiful! Whoever took them did a really great job! :)
Glad you got the 2 extra hours with Jared, even if he did miss his plane!
Your pictures turned out great. I love Sahuaro Park! I still feel bad I ran out of room for you! Sorry!
There are so many great shots....how fun!!
these pics are darling! and I'm loving your 5 a day!!
LOVE LOVE The family pic's! I feel so apart of your family pictures...he he! you all look great!
Post a Comment