We arrived late Sunday night to El Paso, TX where we stayed for a few hours with the McGrath's. We enjoyed a quick hello and smoothie in the morning and off we went for San Antonio, a long 8 hour drive. The boys wanted to play with the McGrath's, but they still had school to go to! Many hours of driving later, and a few pit stops, we arrived late in San Antonio. We went to the temple for some pics before it got dark, what pretty grounds! We walked on the River Walk and got some authentic Tex Mex food (not amazing!) The pretty Mexican girls were fun to see, as well as the TX pride and wild flowers that are all along the highways. I about had a heart attack when Levi darted across the highway to come to where I was at (taking pics with Ruby), and I screamed at him to stop!!! I am so glad nothing happened to my sweet boy. I wanted to find another Cmas stocking for our family, but we ran out of energy and daylight. Ruby was a crawling monster and the boys were pretty wound up from being in a car. Thank goodness for Holiday Inn Express!
No comments:
Post a Comment