Eagar, AZ! Jared loaded up the storage unit here with Isaac and Austin, and I met him up later on with the other kids. My boys are in heaven when they are up there. They love exploring our land, watching grandma's DVD's, playing with Pipa's motorcylces, etc. They really hope that we end up here in two years! I forgot their church clothing in Surprise, so the boys were super embarrassed to go to church in their jeans. We just told them that "real cowboys' wear wranglers to church, and they would fit right in with the country folk here! My kids never worry about their appearances here; just wear whatever clothing is on their back (or undies for Levi) and off they go! We enjoy working out as a family at the Jr High track, and eating Pipa's breakfast. I got jacked in the eyeball with my drawstring on my jacket, which punctured my eye. It hurt so bad! So grateful I did not have any blindness from it. We got loaded up, packed up tight, and off we headed for El Paso! The boys were excited to have movies playing and snacks for the road. We love pipa and Gma and look forward to seeing them in August.
No comments:
Post a Comment