Without friends to help out, moves would be impossible for our large family. Brittney Cartrette was amazing with her service, happy attitude and willingness. From watching my boys, to bringing me caffeine, to helping me clean at midnight...she was amazing. I was so exhausted and tired by day #4 of getting things ready, and emotional breakdowns did occur. She just stepped in with a solid hug and seemed to carry my burden with me. I love her and I hope she will come to Eagar in August to visit us! Bryonna White was another angel. She offered up her house the last night we were around; taking my boys to and from baseball games, serving us dinner, helping us sleep well (including with movies, pizza and cookies), was generous, happy and supportive. I was so grateful to use her washer/dryer for my 1 outfit per child that we kept re-washing as we transitioned to GA. I stayed two nights with her and we both just kept holding onto as many memories as we could. I spent my last Saturday with April Ashton, going around the soccer fields as my truck was worked on and adjusted before our long drive. She will be joining us in Savannah later this summer, so I am excited about that. Lindsey Barker gave me a great goodbye travel bag, and her hubby helped pack up the trunk with his master skills. Austin also had one last playdate with his BFF Kaedon and Marilyn. It was just crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment