So important for me to get out of the house once in a while and to feel like Adrienne! I begged Britt Cartrette to take me for a horse ride. So, we organized babysitting, got the kids off to preschool and school and off we went. She is my true pioneer woman with some great skills with animals. I was a little nervous being around such large animals, not knowing how they were going to act (or how I should be around them?) She and I also went to the temple at 4:30am one weekday to make that a priority for both of us. Great to be with her! Lovely to share the spirit with her in that holy place, as well as spend a glorious morning together. I also went on one last Cafe Rio daddy date. We love sharing the tres leches cake and I am so happy to share the evening with him away from my kids. Britt organized one last "dinner group" picnic pizza party at the park. The kids had a great time, especially Levi (who got a going away present as well, farm animals). I also had a GNO yogurtini party with a handful of girls from the ward. That was sweet of them to all come out and offer to buy me a yogurt! I was a frazzled mess by then b/c I was so busy packing and moving, it was a great break. Lastly, Jared and I went with our friends back to the "Fractured Prune" where we enjoyed more treats and chatting. Too bad we can't be with them at the beach this year, but I guess we will enjoy the Savannah beaches instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment