Ruby and I made our first girls trip on a plane to visit Arianne Pearce in Columbus, GA. It was planned months ago and just ironic that two weeks later, my entire family would be moving to GA! So, we boarded up a plane, the benadryl I planned for Ruby worked on the way to the airport vs on the flight (yikes!) NO one wanted to make eye contact with me as I went down the aisles looking for a spot on the plane. I get it, I wouldn't want to be by a baby either... I sat by two grandmas and they were nice enough. Georgia sure is beautiful! The green trees, the moisture, the Spanish moss, the shade! Arianne's kids were so fun to see, especially after 5 years. They sure have grown! She took me on an amazing bike trail ride, Ruby fell asleep and didn't love it. We had yummy cupcakes afterwards and lunch together. She is like my heart beat, love having her nearby. We ate too many donuts, had a sister wives Sushi date, went to soccer games, saw her be the YW pres teach a lesson, stayed up too late every night talking and just enjoyed our visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment