Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ruby 14 months

A big month for you! You have gone from crawling, to standing for a few seconds, to standing and walking slowly, to sitting to standing, to now standing alone! Next month you will be walking for sure! I am so glad we have had leggings for your poor little knees that get beat up on the hard ground or scratchy grass. Your BLOND hair continues to grow (so dark compared to the brothers), and I LOVE those little piggies you now have! You continue to LOVE pizza (by the entire slice), can suck and applesauce pouch alone without a huge mess, your 4th tooth popped out (not a fun experience), you sometimes just need a good cry and your blankie nearby with all of our changes going on, you love to dance to music in the car and "shake it off." I love having you match Brissy when I babysit her, or me at church.  You continue to be the light of our family and we all love you so much! 
































No comments: